Are you thinking of adding fresh juices to your diet? Have you just bought the new Jack Lalanne Power Juicer? But have no clue what juice recipes you should try? Well, if that’s the case, then you have landed on the right page! Here in this article, we will share five super easy, delicious, and nutritious Jack Lalanne Juicer Recipes!
Fresh fruit and vegetables are right for your body. It is so because of the nutrients and antioxidants present in the juice. Your digestive system quickly absorbs these nutrients and anti-oxidants. However, depending only on fresh juices is not wise.
Compliment the fresh juice with whole fruit consumption so that your body gets the fruit and vegetable fibers! So without wasting any other minutes, let’s get to the juice recipes that you should try!
Why Use Juicer and Not The Blender?
Many people use blenders for juicing fruits and vegetables. However, the right way is to use the juicer; if you have a good juicer such as Jack Lalanne Power Juicer, you will get pure juice!
Unlike the blenders, the Juicer extracts the fruit or vegetable pulp – resulting in pure juice. Furthermore, juicers such as Jack Lalanne Power juicer can easily clean and separate the seeds/husk from the pulp.
So hence if you don’t have a juicer in your kitchen, make sure to get your hands on the famous Jack Lalanne Power Juicer!
Jack Lalanne Juicer Recipes with Health Benefits:
1.Simple Apple Juice
The first Jack Lalanne Juicer Recipe on our list is very simple, easy, and quick! And almost everyone loves it! It’s apple juice. This juice is full of taste and provides nutrients to your body. It’s best if you juice the whole apple – that is with the skin.
- You Need: 3 Apples
- Servings: 1 glass
- Direction: Wash the apples. Peel off the skin if not using organic apples and cut apples into slices. Now simply add the apple slices into your Jack Lalanne Juicer, put the lid, and juice the apples.
- It contains antioxidants that are potent anti-heart diseases and anti-cancer.
- It is a rich source of pectin – LDL cholesterol-lowering fiber.
- Provide bioflavonoids to your body.
2.The All Red Juice
As the name indicates, this next Jack Lalanne Juicer Recipe majority have red ingredients. It’s a combination of vegetables that are very healthy and nutritious for our bodies. The taste of this is unique and exotic. Plus, you get all the soluble nutrients and antioxidants for your body!
- You Need: 4 celery stems with leaves, 4 large carrots, and 1/4th of bell pepper.
- Servings: 1-2 glass.
- Direction: Wash the vegetables thoroughly. Peel off the carrot skin if you are not organic ones. Chop the carrots in small pieces or slices. Cut off a portion of the red bell pepper and remove all the seeds. Now add all the ingredients in the juicer and juice them! Pour into a glass, and serve it with a celery stem.
- Reduces blood pressure and promotes heart health.
- Anti-oxidants in celery reduces hypertension (high blood pressure) by relaxing arteries.
- Celery is a rich source of vitamin C and protects heart arteries from oxidative damage.
- It reduces the risk of atherosclerosis.
3.Something Sweet & Sour
If you enjoy a combination of different flavors in one juice, this Jack Lalanne Juicer Recipe is right for you. It is one of the most popular recipes. This juice gives you a hint of sourness as well as sweetness. Furthermore, the ingredients used in this juice comes with many health benefits. So hence this juice is a great option.
- You Need: 1” ginger root, 1/4th lemon, and 3 apples.
- Servings: 1 glass.
- Direction: First, rinse off the apples, lemon, and ginger very well. Don’t peel off the apple skin if you are using organic apples. Cut the apples into slices. Now cut off 1” of ginger and peel it. Add the apples and ginger root in the juicer. Squeeze 1/4th lemon in the juicer and juice it. To add more flavors, you can also add kale and celery.
- The anti-inflammatory nutrients in ginger reduce joint problems such as arthritis and joint pain.
- Gingerol (anti-oxidant) is adequate to inhibit pro-inflammatory chemical production.
- Apple provides anti-cancer and heart disease, antioxidants, bioflavonoids, and pectin.
- Lemon provides vitamin C that is good for arteries as well as provides glow to your skin.
4.Carrot and Grapefruit Juice
This Jack Lalanne Juicer Recipe mainly contains the citrus fruits. It is also trendy juice. It has a very exotic taste. It provides many healthy nutrients, along with many health benefits. This juice is very easy to make.
- You Need: 5-6 carrots, 1-2 oranges, 1-2 grapefruit, 1” ginger root, and 1 lemon or lime.
- Servings: 1-2 glass.
- Direction: Rinse all the ingredients. If you are using organic carrots, oranges, lemons, and grapefruits don’t peel them. However, if you are going to blend these in a blender, then peel off the skin. Slice the carrots and add them to the juicer. Now add the whole oranges, grapefruit lime, and 1” of ginger. Juice the ingredients well and serve this juice with a celery stem.
- Very beneficial for cold.
- Provides vitamin C, anti-oxidants, and many anti-inflammatory ingredients.
- Promotes heart health and may reduce the risk of kidney stones.
5.The Sweet Green Juice
The last Jack Lalanne Juicer Recipe on our list is unique. It is a combination of fruits and vegetables. The fruit in the juice adds sweetness while the greens provide your body with the essential fibers. Overall this juice is full of flavors as well as many health benefits.
- You Need 1 handful of wheatgrass, 1 handful of spinach, and 2 cups of pineapple flesh.
- Servings: 1-2 glass.
- Direction: Wash all the ingredients very thoroughly. Add the fresh pineapple flesh, spinach leaves, and wheatgrass to the juicer. Remember to add the wet spinach and wheatgrass. Serve the juice with pineapple cubes.
- The chlorophyll in the greens inhibits the cancerous cells.
- It protects the heart arteries as well as the cell DNA from oxidative damages.
- It Promotes digestion.
Thanks for reading this content. Happy Reading.