A healthy livity is a goal that everyone wants to achieve. This trend has created an array of business opportunities for shops that sell healthy snacks and drinks. The manual wheatgrass grinder juicer is a favorite for many people since it offers a super meal that can boost both metabolism and immunity. The powdered alternative is not quite as refreshing either. Nevertheless, with all the models available on the market, how do you choose one? More importantly, how do you choose the best one? Here is a review of the best wheatgrass juicers for sale.
Here is some wheatgrass juicers Reviews Below:
- 1 Top 07 Best Wheatgrass Juicers
- 1.1 1.Tribest Greenstar Elite Masticating Juicer
- 1.2 Pros
- 1.3 Cons
- 1.4 Key Features
- 1.5 2.Handy Pantry Stainless Steel Wheatgrass Juicer
- 1.6 Pros
- 1.7 Cons
- 1.8 3.Omega Nutrition Juicer
- 1.9 Pros
- 1.10 Cons
- 1.11 4.The Original Healthy Juicer (Lexen GP27)
- 1.12 Pros
- 1.13 Cons
- 1.14 5.Breville Elite Juice Extractor
- 1.15 Pros
- 1.16 Cons
- 1.17 6.Breville Fountain Plus Juice Extractor
- 1.18 Pros
- 1.19 Cons
- 1.20 7.Miracle Exclusives Wheatgrass Juicer
- 1.21 Pros
- 1.22 Cons
- 2 Buying Guide to Choose the Best Wheatgrass Juicers
- 3 FAQs Regarding the Best Wheatgrass Juicers
Top 07 Best Wheatgrass Juicers
1.Tribest Greenstar Elite Masticating Juicer
Tribest Greenstar Elite Masticating Juicer Pros & Cons
- Slow Extraction Mechanism: This masticating juicer is very good at its job because of its slow extraction process. Slow speeds are recommended for vegetable juice extraction as it minimizes oxidation. Wheatgrass juice, like most vegetable juice, can be quite fragile. You want to ensure that it is as fresh as possible from its production. This feature gives it a longer shelf life. At a speed of 110 RPM, this juicer maintains the integrity of your juice by minimizing oxidation.
- Simple To Assemble Clean: Leaving your juicer uncleaned after use can affect the quality of your next extraction. Leftover pulp and juice can rot and make the next cup taste funky. The Greenstar Elite manual wheatgrass juicers comes with this in mind. It is easy to disassemble so that you can clean all parts quickly. Besides, all the parts come features that ensure no difficulty to reach nooks and crannies where food particles can hide.
- Durable: The manufacturers of this product offer a 15-year warranty for home use and three years for commercial purposes. This feature shows the confidence they have in the quality and durability of the Green star Elite. Its grinding mechanism features high-grade stainless steel bio-ceramic material. They won’t be wearing out soon. This fact is comforting because this juicer is pricey. Who does not like to get money’s worth? You can rest assured that this product will serve your juice needs for years to come.
- Stainless steel wheatgrass juicers Bio-Ceramic Magnetic Twin Gears: Did you know that bio-ceramics are materials whose most common use s to make medical-grade replacement body parts? If this material can be trusted to make teeth and bone for the human body, then it is an excellent addition to your juicer. The Greenstar’s magnetic twin gear increases extraction efficiency as it functions to squeeze out the juice as well as human teeth. It has pocket recesses and cutting points for maximum efficiency. These features cut up your wheatgrass as it extracts the juice, reducing the likelihood of clogging. This mechanism ensures that minimal heat is produced during the extraction process, thus preserving the active ingredients in your juice. After all, they are the reason why you are going through the trouble.
- Versatile: If you are the kind of person that loves utility, the Green star Elite juicer’s versatility will impress you. Not only do you get to create a variety of juices, but also other delicious recipes. The twin gear mechanism can apply as a food processor or a homogenize. Sorbets, nut butter, sauces, and pasta are just a few of the things you can make with this juicer. Who does not love some tasty dessert? Although it is the most expensive option on our list, the Green star Elite is worth it. You will be buying more than a wheatgrass juice extractor with this item.
2.Handy Pantry Stainless Steel Wheatgrass Juicer
Handy Pantry Stainless Steel Wheatgrass Juicer – Silver Pros & Cons
- Sanitary: One of the most significant concerns that people have with appliances made with plastic parts is whether they are BPA-free. You do not have to worry about that with this juicer. It features high-grade stainless steel, which does not rust. You can comfortably immerse it in water for a thorough cleaning. The Hurricane is also easy to clean because you can take all the parts apart. This feature also comes in handy when drying it.
- Easy To Assemble: Having specialized kitchen appliances can be hectic as it creates clutter, especially in small kitchens. This manual juicer will come in handy if you have limited counter space because it can be taken apart for storage. This feature comes in handy if you need to take it on the go. It can apply on RVs and any countertops measuring between 1 and 2 ¼ inches thick. Finally, your road trip does not have to be the reason you miss out on healthy living.
- Durable: Don’t worry if you are a bit clumsy. The Hurricane has your back. It features a five years warranty. Its construction material ensures that it does not break even if you drop it. Customer service support is available for customers in the US. As a manual grinder, its sturdiness is an added advantage because leverage is required to turn the hand crank. This feature reduces the effort needed to operate it.
- Affordable: Electric wheatgrass juicer extractors can be quite expensive. If your wheatgrass user is for personal use, you don’t have to worry about this. The Hurricane is one of the most affordable yet efficient extractors in the market. The hand rank may be a bit of a challenge as it requires muscle. Still, what a great way to get some extra exercise!
3.Omega Nutrition Juicer
Omega Nutrition Juicer Pros & Cons
- Low-Speed Grinder: The Omega J8006 is an efficient machine that is advisable for all early birds with a taste for wheatgrass juice. You can use it early in the morning without waking up the rest of the family. This impressive feature partly attributes to its low-speed grinding. The Omega is perfect for creating high-quality fresh wheatgrass juice as it transfers minimal heat to the extract. This make reduces the probability of oxidation. As an added advantage, this juicer does not produce foam in your juice, which, if present, can be nauseating.
- Economical: Don’t you just hate it when all your precious fruits' juice leaks in the pulp or you have to repeat the extraction cycle? It is time-wasting and frustrating. Luckily, the Omega J8006 takes care of this by crushing your vegetables before extracting the juice. This case is most probable of all masticating extractors, but this machine is better than most. This way, you get a higher yield, which can be economical as it takes fewer ingredients to get your daily dose.
- Multi-purpose: The omega juicer is suitable for wheatgrass juice lovers who love the kitchen or those that don’t but have large families to feed anyway. It can apply as a food processor and spice grinder, so you get more done with one appliance. However, unlike the Greenstar Elite, this juice is reasonably priced for the functions it provides.
- Low-Speed Grinding: The Omega J8006 is the kind of low-speed extraction at a speed of 80 RPM. Juice made with this machine has a deficient level of oxidation. It can thus you can store it for up to 72 hours without losing its nutritional value. The adjustable end cap has five settings. This feature allows the user to adjust the pressure used for different vegetables without switching it off. This way, you can effectively pair your wheatgrass juice with some delicious carrot or apple.
- Durable: This machine is very durable. It contains an Ultem drill, which is suitable for heavy-duty gear. It has a 15-year warranty, and it can work effectively for years. In case of damage, parts for all omega products are easily accessible through different dealers.
4.The Original Healthy Juicer (Lexen GP27)
The Original Healthy Juicer (Lexen GP27) Pros & Cons
- Multi-Purpose For Vegetable Juicing:
- As stated in the name, the Lexen GP27 is made solely for juice extraction. While some juicers clog when fed fibrous vegetables like wheatgrass, the Lexen GP27 will not disappoint you. It is a manual grinder that can juice a variety of nutritious vegetables. This feature is an advantage for people that prefer to mix their wheatgrass shots with other juices. A little extra flavor and nutrition go a long way in healthy living.
- Easy To Clean:
- If you are like me, making the juice is fun, but cleaning up after is hell. This feature is by far the best option in terms of ease of cleaning. The Lexen GP27 can get dismantled into five different parts for stress-free cleaning. The plastic used to make this juicer does not stain. Cleaning can be as easy as rinsing all the elements after extraction. To be safe, you can run a lime or lemon through it to clean out any strong odors before rinsing.
- Quality And Durability:
- Electric juicers are expensive, while manual ones are cheap but inferior in performance. The Lexen GP27 has the best of both worlds. This juicer is guaranteed to serve you for years. It is a product from BPA- free heavy-duty plastic. You don’t have to worry about carcinogens leaking into your health juice. Besides, it is solidly constructed to sturdy when grinding. This feature minimizes the effort needed for operation. Spare parts are readily available and affordable in case of any damage.
- Portable And Easy To Use:
- As revealed above, the Lexen extractor can get disassembled into five different parts. This feature makes it easy to use and secure storage. I would easily recommend it as a daily juicer regardless of the occasion or number of consumers. One can easily make wheatgrass shots for a party with this machine. Its lightweight hand crank to make your work easier. It does not require as much leverage as your average manual grinder.
- High Yield:
- Many manual and even some electric juice extractors struggle to squeeze out all the juice from the pulp. You won’t have this problem with this grinder. The pulp from the Lexen GP27 is virtually dry, so you are guaranteed maximum extraction. This feature is quite impressive for a manual grinder. One downside to this excellent machine is that it gets foamy when juicing leafy vegetables or wheatgrass. This feature is not a problem if you like to mix your wheatgrass shots with other nutritious vegetables. Just juice something watery in between intervals of wheatgrass to flush out the foam.
Breville Elite Juice Extractor Pros & Cons
- Time-saving: Cutting up your vegetables before you start juicing is crucial. It ensures that they will not clog your machine. For most of us, this is hectic and time-consuming, even though it is necessary. Wouldn’t you love to own an extractor that does not require all that preparation? That is what the Fountain Elite offers. No more wasted time is cutting your wheatgrass as it does it for you.
- Easy To Clean Components That Are Dishwasher Safe: Cleaning is a significant factor to consider when choosing your favorite extractor. The Fountain elite offers something that most juicers don’t. It is easy to disassemble, and its parts are dishwater safe. Still, you can hand wash this machine with ease. The point is to remember to rinse it out immediately after use to keep the juice from sticking. That would result in a more difficult wash.
- Adjustable Speed: The best wheatgrass juices comes with a masticating extractor. The Fountain Elite is one of the few centrifugal juicers that can get the job done. This juicer has an adjustable speed dial to use for different needs. With a speed range of between 6500 and 13000 RPM, this 1000 watt machine is powerful. However, this feature comes with a disadvantage because there is a risk of heat transfer and quick oxidation. Operating at high speeds can, at times, lead to leakage of juice. Low or medium power is advisable for wheatgrass. It is prudent to only use it at intervals of one minute at a time for the best results.
- Durable: Most electric extractors feature heavy-duty plastic that could still break with a fall. The Fountain Elite is different. It has a die-cast steel casing, stainless steel micromesh filter for the centrifuge, and a titanium-plated cutting disk. These are durable materials that perform for years without significant damage.
- Efficiency: This juice extractor works well at squeezing the juice out for a centrifugal juicer. It has a well-crafted Italian made micro-mesh filter. This feature extracts up to 30% more juice and 40 % percent more nutrients than other similar brands to produce dry pulp. The Fountain Elite has a circular feed tube with a 3-inch diameter. You can easily fit whole fruits and vegetables through this. It saves time as you can juice large batches at a time.
6.Breville Fountain Plus Juice Extracto
Breville Fountain Plus Juice Extractor Pros & Cons
- Affordable: If you are on a budget, this juicer will work well for you. It has comparable quality to the Fountain Elite at nearly half the price. I know what you are wondering. What makes it cheaper if it is so good? The Fountain plus juicer has a lower wattage at 850 watts, and lower speeds of between 6500 and 12000 RPM. This feature does not affect wheatgrass juicing. Vegetables require lower rates to preserve their nutrients and minimize oxidation.
- Easy to Clean: Just like the Fountain Elite, this juicer can make cleaning stress-free. It is easy to disassemble, and its parts are dishwater safe. Rinsing the juicer immediately after use is recommended to keep the juice and pulp from sticking. Wheatgrass fibers can get stuck in the stainless steel cutting disc. Be careful not to get cut by the sharp blades, when trying to get them out.
- High Yields: Centrifugal juicers usually fall short, especially when juicing vegetables such as wheatgrass. The reason why Breville juicers outperform other centrifugal and some masticating extractors lie in its filter. The fountain plus has a stainless steel micro-mesh filter basket that squeezes all the juice out for higher yields. Its 3-inch feed chute increases the capacity this machine can handle at a time. This feature saves you a lot of time, especially if juicing is a daily routine. It can be frustrating when a juicer has a small collection cup, and you have to empty it often. The fountain plus solves this by giving you a 1-liter collection jug and a 2.6 liters pulp collection chamber. You can easily blend wheatgrass juice for an entire family.
- Quality Material: Unlike the Fountain Elite, this juicer does not feature steel but a heavy grade polymer. This condition accounts for its more affordable price. The plastic is also BPA-free. Typical to all Breville extractors, it also features an Italian made stainless steel micro-mesh filter. This filter does not rust, and it will remain functional for long without sustaining damage. You get a one-year limited warranty for the Fountain plus. Not very significant, I agree. However, you will probably not need it.
- Safety Features: The high speeds of a centrifugal juicer present some hazards, such as overheating and leaking. The Fountain plus considers your safety. It features an LED overload protection light and safety locking arm to safeguard against the unsafe operation. Its speeds are adjustable from low to high. This feature comes in handy when the goal is to get the most amount of juice from your daily extraction without causing a lot of oxidation.
7.Miracle Exclusives Wheatgrass Juicer
Miracle Exclusives Wheatgrass Juicer Pros & Cons
- Easy To Use: It does not strain your muscles because its hand crank turns with much ease. If you are getting it for daily use, you don’t have to worry about juicing become an involuntary workout session. The quality of a drill in the masticating juicer determines how well it will squeeze out the juice. You want a manual juicer with a right auger, so you don’t have to run the pulp through multiple times. This extractor has a drill that resembles the Miracle Exclusives’ commercial juicer. You can be sure of its quality. Besides, unlike most manual juicers, this extractor barely foams.
- Quality And Durability: The juicer features non-toxic stainless steel with a matte finish. This feature gives it leverage when grinding hard or fibrous vegetables. This feature is perfect for wheatgrass juice extraction as its fibers can be difficult for some extractors to handle without jamming. For some, the taste of wheatgrass juice is an acquired taste. If you fall into this category, you’ll be happy to know that you can juice hard vegetables such as carrots and beetroot. This feature will help you add some extra flavor to your shots.
- Efficiency: This extractor is affordable if you are on a budget. However, it will also give you years of service without breaking down. The manufacturer offers a 1-year warranty, and its essential parts are easily replaceable. This manual juicer does not damage your counter tops as it has the best damage protection rubber pads. It also accommodates a variety of workspace. Its mounting clamp can fit tops thicker than 1.5 inches.
- Easy To Assemble: One of the disadvantages of using a manual juicer is that you have to clamp and unclasps it. This juicer is the easiest to assemble. It can also be taken apart for easy cleaning, drying, and storage.
Buying Guide to Choose the Best Wheatgrass Juicers
Although we have listed the best wheatgrass juicers for you. However, before buying you need to consider a few points.
That way you won’t feel betrayed and it is also a good practice to know beforehand on what you are spending your hard-earned money on.
There are different types of juicers in the market. So, before buying any of it make sure you know which type of juicer you need.
If you want a quick juicer with a high rpm, then you should go for this type of juicer. When you are in a hurry and don’t have time to eat breakfast, you can make wheatgrass juice quickly using this type of juicer. However, it damages the enzymes and reduces the nutritional value of the juice.
It is the opposite of centrifugal. It is a slow running juicer, so it takes a little time to make juice. However, it ensures all the enzymes are there and doesn’t compromise with the nutritional value.
As you may have guessed from the name, it is specially made for the citrus type of fruits like sweet lime, lemons, and oranges. It cannot be used for noncitrus fruits.
Twin Gear Juicers
The twin gear juicers are also slow rotating and retain all the nutrition but they are highly expensive.
Therefore, for wheatgrass juicing masticating juicers proves to be the best.
As you have already imagined that slow is actually better than fast in the case of wheatgrass juicers. So, if you are going to pick the best wheatgrass juicers, try one with slow rpm.
Slow juicers do a better job in keeping the enzymes intact and also they keep the nutritional level high. So, a juicer with a speed of 80 rpm is good. But if you need to make a lot of juice at a time, then you should choose a juicer with 110 rpm.
Cleaning can be seen as one of the most labor-intensive parts of the household work. So, people always look for things that are easy to clean.
So, why should it be different for the wheatgrass juicer machine?
If you use an electric juicer then you need to take apart all the parts that come in contact with fruits and clean them individually. However, if they are dishwasher friendly than it should not take time to clean.
In the case of manual juicer, as there are no electric parts, it is easy and simple to clean. They are dishwasher friendly.
When you buy anything, you want them to last longer. So, when buying yourself a juicer, go for a metal body.
Metal parts, particularly stainless steel, are far more durable than plastic parts, which can be important when you plan to use your juicer frequently for years to come.
Buying expensive things doesn’t give a lifelong guarantee. Sometimes, things bought at a lower price last more than the expensive ones.
So, when buying a juicer, consider your purpose of use (Commercial/Household), frequency of use. Also, keep in mind the features the company is offering at that price.
It is better to compare a few of the juicers before buying.
For example, buying a juicer just for wheatgrass juicing does not require paying more for the multipurpose juicer.
Last but not the least, keep in mind the noise factor. You do not want to wake up your neighbors with the sound of your juicer in the morning. Right?
It is better to go for the masticating or twin gear juicers. Being slow at rotation, do not produce much sound and hence do not disturb your family or neighbors.
FAQs Regarding the Best Wheatgrass Juicers
Question 1: How long does wheatgrass last after juicing?
Answer: The wheatgrass lasts exactly seven days. If you place the wheatgrass in the refrigerator, it can last up to seven days.
Question 2: What is the best way to take wheatgrass?
Answer: The best way to consume raw wheatgrass or wheatgrass is by aking a juice or smoothie. If you mix it with pineapple, then it will taste even better.
Question 3: Can I put wheatgrass in a blender?
Answer: If a juicer is unavailable, then you can use a high-powered blender to make wheatgrass juice.
Question 4: Are masticating juicers better?
Answer: Yes. If you want to save money, then you should choose masticating juicers. They are more efficient when juicing leafy vegetables.
Question 5: Do centrifugal juicers destroy nutrients?
Answer: Yes, kind of. The heat produced by the centrifugal juicers actually destroys enzymes and nutrients from the juice.
Choosing the best wheatgrass juicers is essential. It can mean the difference between making healthy living a routine and quitting. Factors to consider include material, functionality, price, durability, and ease of use. The Omega J8006 is our best pick for wheatgrass grinding. It is affordable, easy to use and clean, and ensures high yields. Its low speeds ensure the lowest levels of oxidation. Therefore, any leftovers can last until your next dosage. Besides, this grinder is affordable and versatile. You can easily use it as a food processor to make other delicious recipes for your family.